• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Medusa, penny, romeo genuine?

Medusa, romeo, penny genuine?

• Genuine

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Medusa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penny genuine?

• Romeo genuine?

• Medusa genuine?

• Total voters
Hello and welcome to the forum. The glasses - Romeo and Penny appear to be genuine items. Do not worry about the absence of a serial number on the penny arm as x metals produced post 2004 were not serialised until the sku numbers began in 2009 but that would not apply to the penny in this case as this model had ceased production well before this time. The medusa helmet again appears to be genuine from the photographs having owned one of these. You may wish to check for the labels inside and there are usually 2 - one white and one red denoting the size. I would hazard a guess the metal parts have been added by someone at a later date.
Hello and welcome to the forum. The glasses - Romeo and Penny appear to be genuine items. Do not worry about the absence of a serial number on the penny arm as x metals produced post 2004 were not serialised until the sku numbers began in 2009 but that would not apply to the penny in this case as this model had ceased production well before this time. The medusa helmet again appears to be genuine from the photographs having owned one of these. You may wish to check for the labels inside and there are usually 2 - one white and one red denoting the size. I would hazard a guess the metal parts have been added by someone at a later date.

I appreciate your explanation, my friend

Friends .. if you would like to sell the jellyfish, size s / m without glasses. How much money do I estimate I can get for it?