• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Meme Thread

Do You Like Memes?

• So much that I spend my days in instagram so that I can find them and post them in other places

• Very much so. I wish they were the only way of communicating

• A few a day can be entertaining

• No. But I do not like Christmas either

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guess u can't read the last line about Obama not fixing the problem. Duly noted.
Oh no, I seen that, it just doesn't carry the weight you think it does after essentially justifying being here illegally but still according to you 'paying taxes,' which is wholly absurd!
The point was you didn’t really have a point as most illegals pay taxes. My guess is that there’s a lot more tax money avoided by the 1% than not collected at all from immigrants
No sir, illegal immigrants do not 'pay taxes' as you're trying to infer. The fact that you chose to attack that and defend your fallacy of illegal immigrants 'paying taxes' speaks volumes as to your perspective on law and ethics.

Oh no, I seen that, it just doesn't carry the weight you think it does after essentially justifying being here illegally but still according to you 'paying taxes,' which is wholly absurd!

No sir, illegal immigrants do not 'pay taxes' as you're trying to infer. The fact that you chose to attack that and defend your fallacy of illegal immigrants 'paying taxes' speaks volumes as to your perspective on law and ethics.

You got any sources or do you just spit out a bunch of nonsense and pretend it’s true?

You got any sources or do you just spit out a bunch of nonsense and pretend it’s true?

So... if what if illegals moved to a State without any real taxes (Delaware) ... would that be a BIT better?

No, because illegals are just that-ILLEGAL.
But we were talking about illegals not PAYING TAXES... weren’t we?

So, if an illegal DOESNT have to pay taxes (on anything because it’s a tax free state) doesn’t it make it a BIT better?

‘Illegal’ is just a status, that status does little actual harm to a country ( just pride) and can simply be rectified. So if an illegal is paying taxes and WANTS to become a citizen, then they’re halfway there!

And knowing is half the battle!

Back