• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine titanium bracelet adjustment

the Hollow Point screws have a little bit of thread lock on them so they will take a little more effort to loosen
First of all thanks so much bro for ur reply.So i keep pressing more and it will eventually unscrew or i must make anything else?
i really have placed a lot of force but nothing:(

First of all thanks so much bro for ur reply.So i keep pressing more and it will eventually unscrew or i must make anything else?
i really have placed a lot of force but nothing:(
it should just make sure you are turning the right way. worse come to worse you could take it to a watch shop they should be able to size it for you and pop the screws

See the little dots at either end of the clasp? Those are for making finer adjustments than you could achieve by taking entire links out:
mm3.jpg

Iam reviving this asking the expert O-brothers for adjustment of the Hollow point bracelet. i see its kinda similar with the MM but i try to unscrew and its so hard that i did not proceeded in fear of making any damage.Thanks

Back