• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More than enough on my Plate.

Five pairs here and a Custom pair on its way back to me.

Let me know if you ever fancy selling on that Bronze pair we traded a while back....;)

I actually did pick up a second bronze pair, as there was a deal I found I couldn't pass up. I'm getting some lenses cut for the pairs I have now, as I'm starting to customize them a bit. They are such a light and comfortable frame.

Congrats on the purchases!

I actually did pick up a second bronze pair, as there was a deal I found I couldn't pass up. I'm getting some lenses cut for the pairs I have now, as I'm starting to customize them a bit. They are such a light and comfortable frame.

Congrats on the purchases!

It is a refreshing change from the weighty X-Metal Frames, all the aggression but floaty light, kinda like the Muhammad Ali of the Shades world!! Lol

It takes a brave man to customise a frame in good nick, I only tend to do it to beaters/slightly past their best frames, saying that a few scars on a Plate adds character in my opinion.

It is a refreshing change from the weighty X-Metal Frames, all the aggression but floaty light, kinda like the Muhammad Ali of the Shades world!! Lol

It takes a brave man to customise a frame in good nick, I only tend to do it to beaters/slightly past their best frames, saying that a few scars on a Plate adds character in my opinion.

I haven't come across any beaters, so just swapping lenses for now. I am getting a couple extra cut in case I find a beater and decide to have it painted. When will yours be done?

I haven't come across any beaters, so just swapping lenses for now. I am getting a couple extra cut in case I find a beater and decide to have it painted. When will yours be done?

I have had a few custom lenses cut, I am similar to you, it is nice to have choices!

They are a bit of pain to swap the lenses out from though.

I should have the Custom frame back with me in the next few days, Eric.

I will tag you in the WOAYWT thread once I get wearing them!

Back