• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Moto GP & Ryan Sheckler Garage Rock

jk-27

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Not sure if everyone is or isn't aware of these, and there's a thread with pics, but here's two new (to me) Garage Rocks soon to be released.

Moto GP

OO9175-16_zpsb7d97a92.png

Ryan Sheckler

OO9175-25_zps12ec8c4c.png

The GR's are looking good! Its hard to tell if the Sheckler's are matte block or polished. Any insights?

I have recently acquired the Matte Black - Ice P OO9175-16 MotoGP which includes the leaflet and specific microbag but so far I have only seen this available through Shade Station. I did also get the MotoGP Deviation but it is not lens etched as indicated by the generic image of the pair. The Matte Black - Dark Grey OO9175-25 Sheckler is a release for the not too distant future and is certainly another glass that will end up in my collection.

I have recently acquired the Matte Black - Ice P OO9175-16 MotoGP which includes the leaflet and specific microbag but so far I have only seen this available through Shade Station. I did also get the MotoGP Deviation but it is not lens etched as indicated by the generic image of the pair. The Matte Black - Dark Grey OO9175-25 Sheckler is a release for the not too distant future and is certainly another glass that will end up in my collection.

Matte black moto gp? :cool-20:

Latest Posts

Back