• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MSK 3 not good for flying.

mickeyblackeyes

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
663EA07A-A04C-4541-B48E-566F487CDD54.jpeg

Inkkoonce

Darth Kato (The Plazma Priest) ©️@tidezealot
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sarpsborg, Norway
I like it without the filter. So easy to Breathe and I got my covid shots.
Having a Covid shot doesn’t mean shiit. You can still catch Covid and die. And you can still spread it to other people who can die. This shiit ain’t no joke bro! I have family who have died from it and with all the new mutations that are out there now you’ll have to upgrade your shot in the future. The shot isn’t a 100% but hey what do I know? Russian roulette always looks fun in the movies 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

the_owl

does this smell like chloroform?
U.S.
Having a Covid shot doesn’t mean shiit. You can still catch Covid and die. And you can still spread it to other people who can die. This shiit ain’t no joke bro! I have family who have died from it and with all the new mutations that are out there now you’ll have to upgrade your shot in the future. The shot isn’t a 100% but hey what do I know? Russian roulette always looks fun in the movies 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
you can also get covid.. and live! then you probably have antibodies. Like me and my family.

Interesting though, you can get on a plane wearing a bandana as a face covering

Inkkoonce

Darth Kato (The Plazma Priest) ©️@tidezealot
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sarpsborg, Norway
you can also get covid.. and live! then you probably have antibodies. Like me and my family.

Interesting though, you can get on a plane wearing a bandana as a face
Chances are great for survival. And happy your family is doing good:) These new mutant viruses are making kids sick now and hospitalized and people who have no preconditions. A little scary to say the least.
I’ve seen so many people use face masks 😷 so wrong they shouldn’t even have them on😳

the_owl

does this smell like chloroform?
U.S.
Chances are great for survival. And happy your family is doing good:) These new mutant viruses are making kids sick now and hospitalized and people who have no preconditions. A little scary to say the least.
I’ve seen so many people use face masks 😷 so wrong they shouldn’t even have them on😳
If we dont let herd immunity take over this, we will be in a pandemic for generations. Every year theres a new flu strain, yet somehow humans are still around