• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Music Thread

6f77bf241b47c4972984522f2b6d88b6.jpg

Sent from Mars.

“.....the whole world called me HAAAAANK...”
I love me some DAC. I've seen him play several shows over the years all over the country. My favorite was actually in your neck of the woods, at the Fort Worth Stockyards and Billy Bob's. We went to Willie Nelson's 4th of July Picnic one year and got to see some really great musicians... Merle Haggard, DAC, Shooter Jennings, Kris Kristofferson, and of course Willie Nelson and several others. It was an epic day and night of country music legends. Billy Bob's was a really cool and fun bar to visit.

I'm on a Nathaniel Rateliff kick right now . Current fav playlist has a bunch of him, JJ Gray & Mofro, The Record Company, and Leon Bridges . Trying to keep it pretty chill/groovy here this summer.

I love me some DAC. I've seen him play several shows over the years all over the country. My favorite was actually in your neck of the woods, at the Fort Worth Stockyards and Billy Bob's. We went to Willie Nelson's 4th of July Picnic one year and got to see some really great musicians... Merle Haggard, DAC, Shooter Jennings, Kris Kristofferson, and of course Willie Nelson and several others. It was an epic day and night of country music legends. Billy Bob's was a really cool and fun bar to visit.
Dude, you just went through my entire life’s bucket list in one post hahaha !!!

Back