• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Music Thread

I was listening to a local radio station here on Oahu. I didn't realize the actual name of the station was displayed on the radio. I heard the name on the radio and looked at the display and saw this. And guess what I was wearing?

IMG_1922.jpeg

Well I wasn't wearing a crater. And you would think that would be my favorite radio station. But it doesn't play rock. So that's why I forgot the name. :grin:

:grin:
EPIC ROCK
WOW the memories. Dude, stop it. Kidding. Keep it coming'!!!
Did anyone else here see the live AC/DC concert movie that came out with this albums name? I remember seeing it at an old theater here in Hawaii, and it was kind of like being at the concert (sort of but not really ok).
I had an live import single of this song that was as big as a regular LP. A small portion of it was the song. The rest was of Angus Young putting on a guitar solo that went on for over 10 minutes. It was epic, and I wish I kept it. But I must have worn it out. Lol.

:grin:

WOW the memories. Dude, stop it. Kidding. Keep it coming'!!!
Did anyone else here see the live AC/DC concert movie that came out with this albums name? I remember seeing it at an old theater here in Hawaii, and it was kind of like being at the concert (sort of but not really ok).
I had an live import single of this song that was as big as a regular LP. A small portion of it was the song. The rest was of Angus Young putting on a guitar solo that went on for over 10 minutes. It was epic, and I wish I kept it. But I must have worn it out. Lol.
We call them 12” singles. They’re Maxi-Singles in Germany. Play at 45rpm like a regular 7” single. Often two songs a side or an extended mix like the one you had.

Back