• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MX Goggle CROWBAR - roll-off

From my research it appears the rip n roll system uses a center screw to put in from the interior side of the lens to be held in place, while the other two holes on each side are to align the rolls evenly. So tracing onto your blue iridium should be doable if you get a RNR w/ some type of lens.
ripnroll-roll-off-cannister-set-clear.jpg ripnroll-total-vision-system_25.jpg

I imagine they may advice against it for liability reason of your ruining your lens, but if you ask this seller if the RNR lenses are different in any way from the oem crowbar blue iridium lens you have aside from the 3 holes on each side. If they implicate the holes are the only difference then you should be fine in retrofitting the RNR to yours by copying the hole placement.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RipNRoll-Blue-Roll-off-Goggle-canister-set-Motocross-Oakley-2000-Crowbar/291837006667

From my research it appears the rip n roll system uses a center screw to put in from the interior side of the lens to be held in place, while the other two holes on each side are to align the rolls evenly. So tracing onto your blue iridium should be doable if you get a RNR w/ some type of lens.
View attachment 595578 View attachment 595579

I imagine they may advice against it for liability reason of your ruining your lens, but if you ask this seller if the RNR lenses are different in any way from the oem crowbar blue iridium lens you have aside from the 3 holes on each side. If they implicate the holes are the only difference then you should be fine in retrofitting the RNR to yours by copying the hole placement.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RipNRoll-Blue-Roll-off-Goggle-canister-set-Motocross-Oakley-2000-Crowbar/291837006667

Yes, this can be done.

This would be great... thank all... which would be the easiest way to open the missing 2+2 holes according to you? Drilling?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Back