• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2012 X-Metal Pick Ups

And I will say it again too......I've had ALOT of fun chasing leads, bartering deals and searching the Internet to create my collection....not to mention the great friendships I've developed with many members here along the way! I'm thinking 2013 will be the "Year of the Romeo"......and Polished Juliet....:biggrin: Thank you all for the nice comments....much appreciated! :thumb:

And I will say it again too......I've had ALOT of fun chasing leads, bartering deals and searching the Internet to create my collection....not to mention the great friendships I've developed with many members here along the way! I'm thinking 2013 will be the "Year of the Romeo"......and Polished Juliet....:biggrin: Thank you all for the nice comments....much appreciated! :thumb:

You have much more patience that I would have. I have to hand you that because I don't think I can do it. :thumb:

Anyone can pick up the usual colorways.....while having much respect for the OEM Juliet colorways that lasted for so long with so much success, I like to go the custom route. Having custom lenses cut from donors that were not offered for the Juliet is exciting....as well as custom etching to make the pair more personal. I think its easier to be patient because you know you will possess a Juliet most likely no one else will have. I also have a few more customs in mind as well as some more custom etching. xmetalmaniac and EdsJunk are true craftsmen in what they offer in terms of custom cutting and etching.

I feel that we have met them all separately but it is nice to see them all together, where they all live.

You really enjoy this and it's really infectious. Keep pushing the envelope, you got me thinking...:wink:

I will say that I personally have enjoyed making your collection come alive with your ideas. You have gained much respect here from me and others. I hope 2013 bring you much more then R1's and polished juliets!!!!!

And I will say that I have enjoyed having your hand in my collection as well. Here's to many more Custom Juliets and great friendships down the road through 2013. Another big thanks for the gracious comments members!