• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Frogs!

The VR46's are really nice, had quite a few compliments on them.

I've just purchased a pair of Acid Blue Frogs':biggrin:My mother is going to kill me haha. I can just hear her now "What do you need 3 pairs of sunglasses for? It's not as if it's sunny all the time here!"

Will need to find a pair of Blue Iridium lenses or some Blue VL aftermarket ones for them.

nice that you also got the rossi frogs.
haha, your 3 pairs will double in no time being on this forum.

Those are nice i love my Holbrooks but they scratch easy in my opinon i ruined a pair my first day i have the Shaun Whites, just thought id give you a heads up i since got them replaced and love them

:( Thanks for the heads up/

nice that you also got the rossi frogs.
haha, your 3 pairs will double in no time being on this forum.

Haha I have no doubt. If it wasn't for me being a fan of Rossi I would have never have bought the Frogs in the 1st place lol.

Well my Acid Blue Frogs have arrived!

56093ae7-4f56-b4da.jpg

56093ae7-4f67-5c66.jpg

Didn't think the frame was as dark as that but I'm glad I finally got a pair.

Anyone know where to buy some Blue Iridium lenses?

If you'd have gone for the Acid Tortoise Blue they would have come with Blue Iridium.

The OCP Frogskins programme lets you buy just the lenses and blue iridium are an option but it is only in the US and not anywhere else. Oakley HQ told me the OCP Frogskins wouldn't be available in Europe. However, rumour (and it's just a rumour) has it the OCP Frogskins will go worldwide in 2-3 months. If you can't wait that long (assuming it's true) and want to continue collecting Frogskins then the Marine Fade come with blue iridium, as do the Blacklight. Other than that it's eBay or put up a wanting to buy ad on here if you just want lenses. I've seen sellers with BNIB blue iridiums asking for £40-£50 just for the lens and, for me, I'd rather get a full Frogskins with the lenses I want for the extra £20 or so.

If you'd have gone for the Acid Tortoise Blue they would have come with Blue Iridium.

The OCP Frogskins programme lets you buy just the lenses and blue iridium are an option but it is only in the US and not anywhere else. Oakley HQ told me the OCP Frogskins wouldn't be available in Europe. However, rumour (and it's just a rumour) has it the OCP Frogskins will go worldwide in 2-3 months. If you can't wait that long (assuming it's true) and want to continue collecting Frogskins then the Marine Fade come with blue iridium, as do the Blacklight. Other than that it's eBay or put up a wanting to buy ad on here if you just want lenses. I've seen sellers with BNIB blue iridiums asking for £40-£50 just for the lens and, for me, I'd rather get a full Frogskins with the lenses I want for the extra £20 or so.

Thought the blacklights came with ice Iriduim not blue. Blue is not an option with the OCP only ice is. They are slightly diffrenent.

I'm not really a fan of the Tortoise Frogs. Colours are nice but just not me :( I was thinking about after market ones but I dunno.

Back