• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My O Matters (now 181 strong)

I picked up a few more in the last week or so.

Complete Flat Black with Ruby OTT

IMG_4883.JPG

Cinder Red Monster Dog with some kind of polarized lenses. These originally came with Black so these have to be Bronze Polarized or Amber Black Polarized.

IMG_4882.JPG

IMG_4880.JPG

Crystal Red Fives 2.0 with VR28BI lenses. I'm really excited these are NOT Polarized!

IMG_4878.JPG
IMG_4879.JPG

Half Jacket FMJ 5.56 with Ice worn by Mary Beth Larsen in Athens in the 2004 Olympics. She even wrote a little provenance card and sent a picture of her wearing them in the Olympics.

IMG_4870.JPG

Two Crystal Black Pit Bulls with Black lenses. $65 from Tacticalgear.com!

IMG_4884.JPG

I picked up a few more in the last week or so.

Complete Flat Black with Ruby OTT

View attachment 350782

Cinder Red Monster Dog with some kind of polarized lenses. These originally came with Black so these have to be Bronze Polarized or Amber Black Polarized.

View attachment 350781
View attachment 350780

Crystal Red Fives 2.0 with VR28BI lenses. I'm really excited these are NOT Polarized!

View attachment 350784 View attachment 350779

Half Jacket FMJ 5.56 with Ice worn by Mary Beth Larsen in Athens in the 2004 Olympics. She even wrote a little provenance card and sent a picture of her wearing them in the Olympics.

View attachment 350777

Two Crystal Black Pit Bulls with Black lenses. $65 from Tacticalgear.com!

View attachment 350786
Nice pickups. :D

They're all real, real nice. That Cinder Red Monster Dog has me all fired up now. I have a Cinder Red Half Jacket 2.0 but they really don't do that color justice. Looks great on a bigger frame.

That looks a bit to light to be bronze, I k ow I wasn't the tagged member and I could be totally wrong.
Any input is welcome! Either way I hate polarized lenses so they gotta go!

They're all real, real nice. That Cinder Red Monster Dog has me all fired up now. I have a Cinder Red Half Jacket 2.0 but they really don't do that color justice. Looks great on a bigger frame.

Thanks man! The only other Cinder Red frame I've seen is the complete MD I have. So this is the second. I have a new set of Fire lenses so I guess I could throw those in there. I don't really care for Fire but they may look good in that frame.

Any input is welcome! Either way I hate polarized lenses so they gotta go!

Thanks man! The only other Cinder Red frame I've seen is the complete MD I have. So this is the second. I have a new set of Fire lenses so I guess I could throw those in there. I don't really care for Fire but they may look good in that frame.
You mind if I ask about the no polarized lenses? I notice that a lot of people don't like polarized lenses

It's not that I don't like them, I actually ******* hate them!

I hate the way they make the car windows look. I hate the way they make an LCD screen look, especially when they darken when you tilt your head (think landscape mode on your phone). I hate the rainbow effect in the peripheral and I don't fish so there is zero benefit for all that negative.

That's why I get so excited when I find VR28BI lenses. That's an aweosme lens to look through. My TiO2 Juliet has them. I'd like to replace my PB2 Polar ones with non Polar eventually.

Back