• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X Metal Collection As A Whole...

This some of his other collection. From what I understand they could set it all up..
Ok I've seen a picture of the OTT drawer with that big poster behind it. I wasn't aware that it's THAT guy. Anyway the amount of stuff shown in that video is ridiculous :O I could use few Mars and penny and Damn there's a pair of yellow original racing jacket!!! One day I need to customize a yellow pair.

WOW...146 pairs plus a “few” in rotation. That’s an impressive arsenal. My wife’s ready to kill me with the 6 pair I’ve got ! LOL

Hope to see some R-1s for sale!

It’s a beautiful collection. I’m jealous
Thanks for counting, saved me the effort!

20-30?

You Cray Cray
You right. More like 7-15 :D I like messing with Omatter peeps ;):D truth be told no omatter,no Xmetal.. so in hindsight omatter provided the greatest gift of all, X-metal :D I guess you gotta have coal, to make diamonds.. Full disclaimer I do like some omatter c-six:twitch: :confused:and Pit Boss :tongue:

Last edited:
While doing my inventory I took these pictures of my X Metal collection, this is pretty much all of them with the exception of a few in the rotation that are stashed here and there. Having done the inventory I realized I have some extras that I am not extremely attached to so I will be letting go of some select few in various styles, they will be on the Bay in due time so stay posted...

View attachment 50635
View attachment 50636
View attachment 50637
View attachment 50638
That is outrageous. Incredible collection man.