• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pb1 the plates are pressed into the frame and looks like theyre held on with pins or rivets. Pb2 the plates are held on by screws. Also the pit boss lettering on mine is slightly raised as well. The plates should be titanium as well.
Can y'all please take a look at my pictures and the eBay listing along with the seller information and tell me what the collective feedback is thanks

I looked through your pictures. They look like a legit pair to me. sku is correct which on a fake pair seems to be wrong sometimes, paperwork looks correct, the box looks correct. Im more familiar with pb1 but yours look good compared to looking at my own pb2.

Last edited:
Also if the link you posted is who you bought them from that seller has sold and has quite a large amount of oakley items for sale and they have almost completely 100% positive feedback. They seem to be selling all legit oakley items.

Thanks, agree but some of the details others talk about I don't see or I'm not sure about.

The seller is legit. I have bought from him before. The pair in you pics are legit also. You can not compare the pb1 to a pb2. They are different. But rest assured your pair is fine.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

The seller is legit. I have bought from him before. The pair in you pics are legit also. You can not compare the pb1 to a pb2. They are different. But rest assured your pair is fine.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone
That's not good enough. How sure ARE YOU? Like 98% sure? That's unsatisfactory!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back