• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help with first pair of oakleys!

There is no 'Best' ... Because your eyes are YOUR eyes and your taste is YOUR taste ...

But if I had to choose ... I'd narrowly choose Prizm Daily because it's a 'newer' technology and should be available in the long run ... Unfortunately we can guarantee anything from the VR line ...

After going back to the outlet and trying the turbines, I actually came to find that I like the turbine rotors the best. Feel a ton more comfortable on me than the fuel cells. As for the lens, I liked the PRIZM daily polarized but found the PRIZM deep water a better balance between the dailies and the vr28s. Very happy with my selection.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I find myself wearing my Prizm stuff most of the time.

The ones you bought look great.

I've come to like contrast lenses more over the times. Tungsten, Gold, Bronze, and Prizm all work well also. The tint is pleasant. I'm kinda over what color the front is.

image.jpeg
After going back to the outlet and trying the turbines, I actually came to find that I like the turbine rotors the best. Feel a ton more comfortable on me than the fuel cells. As for the lens, I liked the PRIZM daily polarized but found the PRIZM deep water a better balance between the dailies and the vr28s. Very happy with my selection.

View attachment 243311

View attachment 243312

Back