• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Value Help on this case?

skeely

Oakley Beginner
Hi, so I inhereted this from a friend and unfortunately Oakley is not a passion for me the same way it is for many or all of you on this forum. I would like it to go to a good home of someone that would use it as opposed to someone trying to flip it but I would also like to get a fair price. Can anyone advise me towards a fair value or where to post it for sale or both? It has keys and lights up.
Thank you,
Sean K

IMG_3190.JPG

Well to sell on here you have to meet the requirements of being a member for two weeks and post 15 times in any threads, as value goes It very’s allot, it can go as 300 to 500 depending on where you live

Hi, so I inhereted this from a friend and unfortunately Oakley is not a passion for me the same way it is for many or all of you on this forum. I would like it to go to a good home of someone that would use it as opposed to someone trying to flip it but I would also like to get a fair price. Can anyone advise me towards a fair value or where to post it for sale or both? It has keys and lights up.
Thank you,
Sean K

View attachment 1049709
Nortika is right, location plays a role. So where ya located?

I bought the very same in Switzerland for 280 CHF (~300 USD) a couple of months ago and I thought it was a very fair deal. Would also have paid 350 or 400. Also got a few plastic stands for free, which was not in the original posting, so totally unexpected but most welcome.
It was on FB marketplace for a couple of weeks as I didn't have the time to pick it up. Luckily nobody wanted it, so it was mine in the end. Looks like it was either too expensive for all other Swiss collectors, or the demand is saturated here.

Back