• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Never have i been so wrong.

I think they look very great too. I have VR28's for them but the Fire can stay in for now :)
I have the VR28s in the XS and love how they make an overcast day brighter at the same time shading my eyes. I may have to buy a 2nd pair of XS just to have both.

This will happen after I find a bunch of money randomly.

I have the VR28s in the XS and love how they make an overcast day brighter at the same time shading my eyes. I may have to buy a 2nd pair of XS just to have both.

This will happen after I find a bunch of money randomly.
When you start to randomly find that bunch money let me know how you do it. I can always use the extra help. ;)

actually the VR28 black (non polar) lenses are even better in my opinion ,they are brighter that the polarized version and you can wear them even in cloudy conditions....
they are real killer lenses!

OEM Fire, TIP and VR28 BIP polarized are available on ebay for $60 shipped, at the moment the other options aren't that easy to find (at least for me)

I concur on the VR28 BI except for driving where I prefer polarized lenses.

Here's are some pictures of a polished with fire polar. Pardon the ugly model lol...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back