• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Double Tap Watch

Yeah it comes in the box with the soft watch vault. Would be nice if it came with a solid display case.

Like the Kill Switch?? I think that is a bit cheesy!! I don't pay retail for my watches, but if I did, I would be disappointed for sure! How can they do a nice box for the carbon money clip and carabiner at $300 retail but not a nice box for a $700-$1000 watch!?!?!?

Like the Kill Switch?? I think that is a bit cheesy!! I don't pay retail for my watches, but if I did, I would be disappointed for sure! How can they do a nice box for the carbon money clip and carabiner at $300 retail but not a nice box for a $700-$1000 watch!?!?!?

Yeah exactly like the kill switch. Just got the SS double tap and that's what it came with. Thinking the carbon items are limited so they come with a nice box. The watch itself is awesome though.

Posts some pics please of the SS ;)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have been telling myself to hold off on that watch, but it looks too damn sharp! Congrats on the Doubletap!

Thanks. I was a little hesitant to buy thinking that Oakley would come out with a titanium band one later but I couldn't resist.