• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Almost an year since the last time i've update about new stuff in my collection, mainly because it's kinda stored away (i'll explain the reason for that sometime later).
but I must update about the sunglasses and stuff that i acquired on my visit to Vancouver and Seattle.

First are two pairs from team USA collection
Team USA.JPG

also got the Strong Box
Strongbox.JPG
Strong box.JPG

and with the SI Ballistic Halo that i added to my collection few weeks before my flight to Vancouver
Strongbox + si ballistic halo.JPG
Strongbox + Si ballistic halo 2.JPG

and the Tincan cup that i'd wanted after i seen it on @QLR1
Tincan red.JPG

about the last item i got on that travel, i'll post in a different time

Almost an year since the last time i've update about new stuff in my collection, mainly because it's kinda stored away (i'll explain the reason for that sometime later).
but I must update about the sunglasses and stuff that i acquired on my visit to Vancouver and Seattle.

First are two pairs from team USA collection
View attachment 345034

also got the Strong Box
View attachment 345037 View attachment 345036

and with the SI Ballistic Halo that i added to my collection few weeks before my flight to Vancouver
View attachment 345039 View attachment 345038

and the Tincan cup that i'd wanted after i seen it on @QLR1
View attachment 345040

about the last item i got on that travel, i'll post in a different time
Great update. :hi:

I had ordered a strongbox but it became backordered so I never received. Congratulations.

This one was the last one in O vault close to Seattle, when at Oakley.com it was already unavailable.
i hope for you that soon it will be produced again

Latest Posts

Back