• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member need help before local purchase

Drewblood419

I should Work at Oakley
hey guys just joined here and I'm about to purchase my first pair of juliets locally I just wanted to see if you guys could help me to know if these are legit. And shed a bit of light on what gen these juliets are and what a fair offer might be. Any help would be greatly appreciated:) here are a few pics of the ones I'm looking at along with the serial # (looks like Jl000235) thanks, Andrew

IMG_5936.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

Go get 'em! Nice low serial (although that won't count much towards value) 1st Gen Plasma with Ice lenses.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What do you guys think a fair offer would be for these? Not sure yet if they include the box,coin,or bag yet.

It says mint condition. Maybe a good deal. But If tne nose bridge is loose that's gonna run you $60 to fix. I dont know someone else can chime in on that . Sometimes you can get good deals on Craigslist. But I think I'll stick to buying on the forum for no worry ,no hassle, brothers that will help you out deals!

Back