• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Teeth

Kingme

I am Jim Jannard...
Southern California
Looks like Oakley is bringing back the Teeth shoe. I see the Facebook ad, but the link isn’t working yet. These look really nice.

0E127B1F-FF39-4BED-B2D0-422E2597A2D3.jpeg
8F505853-0463-4B1C-908C-CF42419FAE40.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, it kept coming up on my feed for the longest time. I asked Oakley about it, but they denied having it available. They seem to be making a lot of picture mistakes lately on their site. This “Dry” shoe, for example, is on the first page, but then you click it and it’s a completely different looking shoe.

56D25E4F-AA1A-4A7B-A718-0E618F960558.jpeg

Yeah, it kept coming up on my feed for the longest time. I asked Oakley about it, but they denied having it available. They seem to be making a lot of picture mistakes lately on their site. This “Dry” shoe, for example, is on the first page, but then you click it and it’s a completely different looking shoe.

View attachment 950308
for this one i have created a separated thread. i have contacted both US/Japan customer service. Only Japan reply to me saying it was not available and they remove the wrong picture from their website. US i'm still waiting their answer it's been two months!

and Brazil has a lot of shoes that are only available there: modoc/halftrack/flak/ etc. the one in the picture is call low confront. it's a smaller version of the confront boots. i got one pair of camo flak 365 using a japanese guy living in brazil. it costs me almost 300$ to get it

Latest Posts

Back