• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To Frogskins, But On A Budget, So Which Are The Essentials To Have!

Hi.

The vault in Portsmouth ships orders, so you could always give them a call. As for colour suggestions, as always - Neon Yellow/Fire

Enjoy

haha.... I will take the anti-frog talk with a large pinch of salt.... will give Portsmouth branch a call, see what they have in stock, thanks

Quick update, had a few hours in Birmingham yesterday, so hit the Sunglasses Hut, House of Fraser and Evans Cycles to do some trying on.

Sunglasses hut was expensive, but had a good selection, some interesting clear coloured ones priced up at £130, all red and all blue. Tried on Black/Black, Black/Gold and Acid Yellow/Fire Iridiem.... didn't like the black (looked a bit clumsy on me), absolutely loved the Acid Yellow, but at £130 and being a bit wild, I politely left. Starting to narrow down the field...

House of Fraser had a good mix, some brown Tortoise shell, crystal black (with a good selection of lenses) and Clear/Violet... again, found the darker ones a bit large for me, but the Clear/Violet looked perfect. Wouldn't budge on the £100 price though..

Finally Evans Cycles, again, a few of the basic ones, and they had the Clear/Violet, £89.99 with 10% off... and then another 10% using an online discount code, so picked them up, £72.

Perfect, moral of the story is that you can spend as long as you like looking on the internet, but you can't beat going and trying them on!

Thanks all for your advice, pics to follow soon

Sunglasses Hut had Black w/ Gold Frogskins? These being the Shaun White pair?

my personal favorites. Koston Woodgrain Frogskins

I wear this with anything and everything.. business casual, professional attire, suits, casual, etc. ANYTHING. I have one with black iridium lenses and one with black o+

_MG_2414.jpg

Back