• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No more O-Review?

I haven't read anything here about how can we help Dann to get the site up again. I only read about maybe can we integrate the database to this forum. And it was not only one poster...

I never really understood why we need another forum about Oakleys if there is one on o-review but nevermind. O-review was always so much more than just a forum. It was the database, the personal collections, the video reviews, the achievements and so much more than just a forum where everyone can post as much dumb stuff as he wants. This will probably get me some hate here, but I just wanted to thank Dann for the enormous effort he put into o-review for so long. Maybe one day he will ignore the haters and find interest in o-review again.

Thank you so much Dann!

I haven't read anything here about how can we help Dann to get the site up again. I only read about maybe can we integrate the database to this forum. And it was not only one poster...

I never really understood why we need another forum about Oakleys if there is one on o-review but nevermind. O-review was always so much more than just a forum. It was the database, the personal collections, the video reviews, the achievements and so much more than just a forum where everyone can post as much dumb stuff as he wants. This will probably get me some hate here, but I just wanted to thank Dann for the enormous effort he put into o-review for so long. Maybe one day he will ignore the haters and find interest in o-review again.

Thank you so much Dann!
I'm pretty sure I offered to help any way I can so you may wanna check that. You don't know why we have another forum yet you've been a member since 2012 just waited until now to post anything. Ok.

@TravisCook congrats on your first locked thread.

Last edited:

Thank you so much Dann!

Welcome to the Forum!

Back