• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Retunes,items for sale,check him out,just got a new Juliet case,and not at a rip off price like some others ask. Reasonable prices and fantastic work on my glasses:showingbiceps:

Retunes,items for sale,check him out,just got a new Juliet case,and not at a rip off price like some others ask. Reasonable prices and fantastic work on my glasses:showingbiceps:

IMG_20200815_080001618.jpg

Another frame done.

If you need this service just leave me a message on here. Thanks.
Hey, I'm in the UK and looking to get my Juliets nose bridge repaired. I just signed up in order to message you, but seems like I can't send DM for 14 days. Any other way to get in touch? Thanks.

Hey, I'm in the UK and looking to get my Juliets nose bridge repaired. I just signed up in order to message you, but seems like I can't send DM for 14 days. Any other way to get in touch? Thanks.
Mike will get in touch with you and give you all the details you need,his work is outstanding,I've posted pics of all my Juliet's he has done for me.:showingbiceps:

Latest Posts

Back