• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nucchem's Collection

A few more goodies, thanks to a great forum member. Pictures should tell the story.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

nice pickups. must be getting tight with the pots and all!
Yeah brother. Selling off the pottery so I can start displaying my new collection. Can't really display much. Will be in the market for some cabinets someday soon I hope. I think they are called stretchline cabinets. They look super industrial with large exposed rivets, the black one is bad ass.

Yeah brother. Selling off the pottery so I can start displaying my new collection. Can't really display much. Will be in the market for some cabinets someday soon I hope. I think they are called stretchline cabinets. They look super industrial with large exposed rivets, the black one is bad ass.
T
Yeah those are def #casegoals. That one and the spine Cab. I heard the stretch lines are extremely and heavy and susceptible to rust

You are talking about this tower right?
1598223342906984905960531893655.jpg

If so, just be ready to put some elbow grease in maintaining it. Us older folks call it the "RUSTic" tower due to the finish that tends to oxidize over time.

Will be in the market for some cabinets someday soon I hope. I think they are called stretchline cabinets. They look super industrial with large exposed rivets, the black one is bad ass.

If you need quick access to those rustic stretch line towers then you are in luck! Because according to Hed, I am by your neck of the woods and so perhaps we can work out a trade.

Latest Posts

Back