• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Carbon Prime vs Carbon and Badman

eric cash

I should Work at Oakley
quebec
Hello all ,
Am new here and I wanted to ask a question that for a bit now , i didn't find any good answer in the search box, and if there one point me to it please.
So i am looking at the carbon prime (buying) and i was wondering how the feel and fit of them.compare to the badman and shift. Ive got only 3 pair of Oakley which are juliet , badman and carbon shift, i actualy like my sunglasses on the heavy side (metal).but i do like the design of the carbon shift but i feel that they are just some cheap shades pick up at the gaz station plus without the nose piece they feel a bit loose And cheap.I really like the feel and shape of the badman.its my everyday pair. But i feel that the badman is the widest and biggest i can go to suit my face. so it seem that the carbon prime are like the shift but better made.
Any one have compared the prime vs these two
P.s. sorry for the lack of info but i can't stand sitting to long at the computer

cheers hope ill get something out !!!

This might come in handy: Review: Oakley Carbon Prime Limited Edition MotoGP — SKU OO6021-0463~(I619XX -I62XXX)
I have a Prime on the way and according to what I've heard, the Prime is heavier than both Badmans and the Carbon ****. I've seen some people call the Carbon Shift the "cheaper" version of the Prime, so if you like the Carbon Shift, you should be fine with the Prime (the big difference is the nose rubber in the Prime). As for fit, I think it compares more to the Carbon shift due to the hinges being normal rather than spring as in the badman.

I don't have Badman but the carbon prime seemed to fit a little larger than the carbon shift I just sold. I've got a pretty large head and they seem to fit pretty well and very comfortable.

I have both carbon prime and shift.

Shift is larger and has better coverage. I dont like that it sits too close to my face.

Prime fits better due to nose piece. Definitely a little heavier and more robust. Better looking design.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have both carbon prime and shift.

Shift is larger and has better coverage. I dont like that it sits too close to my face.

Prime fits better due to nose piece. Definitely a little heavier and more robust. Better looking design.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Do they have the same curvature as the shift ?

Back