• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collector Showcase (Houston, TX)

Still working out Detail with a friend in TX. Still want to go to the small event. I have a few things I'm looking to sell. From 4 legged frogskins, to Ducati Juliet and X Squareds. Some really bad as POP that are autographed by oakley Pros. As well as some limited POP and display items.

@bad fishy @i am rich can we post a list of hotels in area. Might need to stay night :(

Here is a pretty good deal at $65/night through hotels.com. This is a good location that is easily accessible to the highway and close to the venue. I've had family stay here with a pleasant experience. This would just be a straight shot down 45 from Dallas!

www.hotels.com/ho327258/candlewood-suites-league-city-league-city-united-states/

This one is closer to the venue, but futher away from other things and a little more $. It's right across the highway from a new Outlet Mall, unfortunatly there is not a vault there though. Although, Baybrook mall is nearby and has a great O store!

www.hotels.com/ho236953/best-western-plus-mainland-inn-suites-texas-city-united-states/

We do have 2 vaults and 3 O Stores in the Houston area, with the Galleria being a premier store!

Still working out Detail with a friend in TX. Still want to go to the small event. I have a few things I'm looking to sell. From 4 legged frogskins, to Ducati Juliet and X Squareds. Some really bad as POP that are autographed by oakley Pros. As well as some limited POP and display items.

Hope you can make it bro!

Can we drink at the event? I plan on bringing a ice chest with beer lol. What are you guys wearing in

Yes, alcohol can be consumed at the event by all legal parties...As long as it's brought in and consumed in the rented room without any sales, we are ok to drink "adult" beverages.

Back