• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley.com Update...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
You can just make it resemble a counterfeit and type in LANCESTRONG.

but on an irrelevant note, the Livestrong band I had on for like 7 years straight just broke a few days ago. Kinda sucks because of the streak, but weirdly good timing because I couldn't wear it for a fashion show anyway.

but on an irrelevant note, the Livestrong band I had on for like 7 years straight just broke a few days ago. Kinda sucks because of the streak, but weirdly good timing because I couldn't wear it for a fashion show anyway.
my band is still going strong will take it off when i don't know personaly anyone who has cancer or it breaks

my band is still going strong will take it off when i don't know personaly anyone who has cancer or it breaks

yeah, while my mom is well past her time with cancer, it was a conversation starter.

"why do you wear that stupid thing Lance is a fraud etc"

Because it wasn't just about Lance (although he allegedly banked heavily off of it), and Lance was likely the reason some of these people are cycling — whether it be because they are in denial about being fans before, or his general influence in making cycling more popular. He made an inspiration for cycling and fighting cancer no matter how the story panned out (but I'll admit he was a scumbag). Sorry for snob speak, but the people who want to stir something up about it with me are the same people who can't hang. It's like they think my Lance-inspired ways of riding was a deal with the devil.

"Look at him ride with that band he's pumping devil blood into each stroke"

Lance Edward Armstrong is an American former professional road racing cyclist. He previously won the Tour de France seven consecutive times

now that is just spooky :eek:

Latest Posts

Back