• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

I really need a couple + red lenses for these pairs.
In the past I cut radar or radarlock positive red iridium masks to fit the eye jacket. Gen2 though. The gen 1 was pretty fragile. Those aren't exact curve, but the color would be a perfect match, and if a gen 2 (metal sculpted icons version) they'll fit excellent.

Guys im looking for prizm snow torch and black lenses for my xmetal R1, XX and juliets, what are the donors lens compatible with them and with correct bc? Thanks for all your inputs.

Apologies, not well versed in the terminology or technology.

Previously had and lost my original ruby Juliets. They were decent, but wished they were more red than purple.
I am not a fan of the Fire/Torch - too much yellow. Currently chose Prizm Trail Torch on my customs, but found they unfortunately have no mirror which sucks because the lens is great.

Ordered some Elite mirrored Midnight Sun polarized from Revant to replace and much better, but still too much purple and yellow than i'd like. I have come to realize through searching that this isn't possible without pure red base I guess with the custom blanks.

So, I was wondering is there a more red option donor that could be custom cut to fit the new Plazma that would offer the most red without resorting to the ultimate trade off of seeing always in red?
Ikon have +Red polarized that looks great (like a good ruby) and is almost identical to +Red to look through)

Guys im looking for prizm snow torch and black lenses for my xmetal R1, XX and juliets, what are the donors lens compatible with them and with correct bc? Thanks for all your inputs.
I don't think there is one. Maybe flak 2.0xl for the Juliet. But there isn't a large door in correct curve for xx or r1 that I'm aware of. IF THERE IS SOMEONE TAG ME AND LET ME KNOW PLEASE.

Gauge 8 fits almost everything.

turbines but 7 bc This doesn’t bother me one bit.
Bro do gauge 8 and turbines have snow torch and black lenses release from these models?

in Oakley sites I only see jawbreaker and radar ev path have these lenses available only but aint sure if they fit to xmetals especially for r1 and xx, maybe juliet also

Latest Posts

Back