• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley EV ZERO

I think @Rustpot would enjoy them
They don't look as good as the Tombstone, bu as Wavecloud said the Tombstone need a strap or a hat or something to keep them secure if you're moving.

I dig the subtle line that has a Subzero homage, but I think the lens cut (as said, very M2 in the cheek) is going to make them a loser for me.

I'll probably own one, whether or not I keep it will be the tell.

They don't look as good as the Tombstone, bu as Wavecloud said the Tombstone need a strap or a hat or something to keep them secure if you're moving.

I dig the subtle line that has a Subzero homage, but I think the lens cut (as said, very M2 in the cheek) is going to make them a loser for me.

I'll probably own one, whether or not I keep it will be the tell.
Are you going to keep the Tombstone?

This one looks pretty nice, and I would probably get one, but I'll wait to see if I can catch a bargain.

Is there an official release date or a price on these? I don't golf but I could potentially grab these right up. I love my Zero 0.4s

Hopeful thinking is that they're R2 2016...so April-ish. I don't see why Oakley would want to wait until Fall/Winter, where you'd generally expect people are less likely to be able to use the Prizm Golf line these pairs were advertised in.

Latest Posts

Back