• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Awards Poll Part 3: Best Charity/Limited Collection Of 2011

What is the best charity/limited eyewear collection of 2011?

• 24K X-Metals

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Acid Frogskins

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Blacklight Frogskins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infinite Hero

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Jupiter Camo

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • MaxFearLight

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Team USA

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could see myself owning the entire Infinite Hero set. Obviously the 24k are super sweet, though. Jupiter is super cool, too, but I voted IH.

My vote goes to the InfiniteHero collection, because the I.H. JULIET is truely beautiful with a noble idea!

the 24K edtion JULIET and X-SQUARED is good, but other than the limited quantity, the color combo is not as good as the I.H collection...Just my personal opinion!

Wow, 24 votes for infinite hero? Geez. I like the cause, just not the glasses since i cant wear any but the radar :/ My vote went to Jupiter Camo since it was cool colorways, great lens choices for the select frame color combos, and frogs are one of only three animals that i like! (Feel free to guess the other two!) Will be picking up a JC Dispatch tomorrow :cool:

I will also be picking up the IH radar in the near future, but it is not as good as the JC collection IMO :) BTW, I did buy other merchandise in the IH line other than glasses to support its cause!

i think the results could be different if this was split into 2 different categories to be honest. if the it solely based on the best Charity line, definitely for sure, IH will win hands down. but for limited collection (and not special collection), it's hard to see anything last year that could come close to the 24k Metals.

just my thoughts.

my vote goes for the IH!!
great idea and awesome colorway . . .

the 24K's are sweet too.

Latest Posts

Back