• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Four is underrated

Brian Nickell

I should Work at Oakley
Hello fellow O-Addicts. I recently acquired a set of Four Black with H.I. Blue lenses from forum member @AlanMcCorkle (thanks Alan!) and I must say, I honestly feel like this frame is very underrated. The pair I got were in immaculate shape for their age; perfect lenses, near perfect frame and a near perfect box with the paperwork. I got the frame yesterday and immediately started wearing them and I love them! They're extremely light weight and they look great. I couldn't believe how impressed I was with them. I've never seen another pair listed here on the forum (aside from the Mag Four) but I would love to eventually come by some replacement lenses for them. What do you all think? Is the Four underrated?

It is, but it's also small and plain so it doesn't get much attention. I bought my Black/Grey pair when i first started wearing Oakleys. Kind of sad i didn't get the Blade II edition that was worn by Wesley Snipes. I wore them a few times and then my collection started getting bigger from there and i haven't worn them since. I'm actually looking to get rid of 2 pairs (Black/Grey and Rootbeer/Bronze) along with a donor pair (Rootbeer/Bronze with one of the arms melted in the dryer). If you're interested, PM me.

I thought they would be way too small for my face but they fit very well for me. I have a smaller head/face so that's a plus for these.

Back