• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MotoGP craziness

After deciding for over a hour now.. decide to buy a pair ... I bit.. fell for Oakley marketing tricks .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't... Oakley shouldn't get credit on any of your lists for being boring
Kinda defeats the purpose if every model has a "limited" MotoGP version of it. I did get the Carbon Prime, but it super super sucks that they charged so much and stuck it in a tube that wasn't even sized for it. It scrapes the sides of it!

I'm resigned to the fact that almost every successful company I can think of in the world that is NOT run by their founder pretty much never seriously consults their loyal (at least for the moment) fan base/people they're supposed to serve. Unfortunately, you see that in government, town planning, hospital construction, nursing homes, and of course, point in case, Luxottica's version of Oakley.

Can you imagine how cool Oakley would be if they actually received some input from some of the star designers/ideas guys of this forum? Of course I'd want Dingo's input there so that whatever came out was affordable!!!! HA HA HA!

Kinda defeats the purpose if every model has a "limited" MotoGP version of it. I did get the Carbon Prime, but it super super sucks that they charged so much and stuck it in a tube that wasn't even sized for it. It scrapes the sides of it!

I'm resigned to the fact that almost every successful company I can think of in the world that is NOT run by their founder pretty much never seriously consults their loyal (at least for the moment) fan base/people they're supposed to serve. Unfortunately, you see that in government, town planning, hospital construction, nursing homes, and of course, point in case, Luxottica's version of Oakley.

Can you imagine how cool Oakley would be if they actually received some input from some of the star designers/ideas guys of this forum? Of course I'd want Dingo's input there so that whatever came out was affordable!!!! HA HA HA!
^this^ I just can't believe that such an Influential company, and innovative productions can turn into a money sucking outsourcing run of the mill company.

Latest Posts

Back