1. Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!
    Register Now
  2. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late?
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!

Discussion in 'Oakley Sunglasses Exchange' started by Anonymous, 8/23/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley OCP Flak Jacket Sunglasses (New)
    OCP meaning Oakley Custom Part, this was customized when the Oakley custom program had a number of custom options & a great custom piece. Let me know if you have any other questions & obviously as seen in pic it comes with it’s own case plus extra set of nose pads

$125 Includes shipping within the U.S
    Frame Color: Carbon Fiber
    Lenses: Ice Iridium (Standard)
    Icons: Satin Chrome
    Socks: Black
    Description:
    Oakley Custom Part Flak Jacket Sunglasses, Glasses Are A Custom Piece So Won’t Find This Color Combination Again Plus As Everyone Knows They’re No Longer Made So Rare & Hard To Find.

Oakley OCP Flak Jacket Sunglasses (New) - A2067349-688A-40E8-8A4B-470ACBF5E2D7.jpeg

Oakley OCP Flak Jacket Sunglasses (New) - 89CB972A-349E-435A-8BE3-6658B5ADC3EB.jpeg

Oakley OCP Flak Jacket Sunglasses (New) - 218B3A3F-E979-40AD-9234-FE2F44A56B98.jpeg

Oakley OCP Flak Jacket Sunglasses (New) - 36A3DC53-E5E6-48E7-8B12-3A284DC6CE3A.jpeg

Oakley OCP Flak Jacket Sunglasses (New) - B2D91020-4F96-480B-BFFC-EE304F3E0414.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/21/18

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

4. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I’ll take em

5. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sent a PM

6. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry I’m new on here I don’t get pms yet

7. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Oh, got it.. well, below is what I sent thru the private message only difference is that I left my house for the day & didn’t bring the glasses with me since I didn’t hear back so would now ship out tomorrow (Tuesday) If that’s alright? Besides that PayPal info is below & just let me know if the address different from the one in PayPal to make sure I ship to the right address

Awesome, glad you can use them. Below is my PayPal & can ship out tomorrow plus send tracking info before end of day

Pay Jose Garcia using PayPal.Me

Thnx

8. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I’ve sent $125 usd
    I didn’t see that was for us shipping,I am in Canada
    Let me know

9. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I didn’t know & thought it was within the US which I would cover with the $125, but to ship to Dugald/Canada it’s $17.25. Could to add an additional $12 to cover the remaining cost since it’s only $5 in shipping within the US & what I was originally willing to cover in my end. Apologies should have asked where the package was shipping to begin with

Oakley OCP Flak Jacket Sunglasses (New) - 09AFCC95-DC7C-4A2F-A0F6-F70E717B54C9.jpeg

10. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sent the $12 sorry about that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.