• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley OCP Flak Jacket Sunglasses (New)
OCP meaning Oakley Custom Part, this was customized when the Oakley custom program had a number of custom options & a great custom piece. Let me know if you have any other questions & obviously as seen in pic it comes with it’s own case plus extra set of nose pads

$125 Includes shipping within the U.S
Frame Color: Carbon Fiber
Lenses: Ice Iridium (Standard)
Icons: Satin Chrome
Socks: Black
Description:
Oakley Custom Part Flak Jacket Sunglasses, Glasses Are A Custom Piece So Won’t Find This Color Combination Again Plus As Everyone Knows They’re No Longer Made So Rare & Hard To Find.

A2067349-688A-40E8-8A4B-470ACBF5E2D7.jpeg

89CB972A-349E-435A-8BE3-6658B5ADC3EB.jpeg

218B3A3F-E979-40AD-9234-FE2F44A56B98.jpeg

36A3DC53-E5E6-48E7-8B12-3A284DC6CE3A.jpeg

B2D91020-4F96-480B-BFFC-EE304F3E0414.jpeg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:
Username Hidden, Username Hidden, Username Hidden and 1 other person
U

Username Hidden

Sorry I’m new on here I don’t get pms yet
Oh, got it.. well, below is what I sent thru the private message only difference is that I left my house for the day & didn’t bring the glasses with me since I didn’t hear back so would now ship out tomorrow (Tuesday) If that’s alright? Besides that PayPal info is below & just let me know if the address different from the one in PayPal to make sure I ship to the right address

Awesome, glad you can use them. Below is my PayPal & can ship out tomorrow plus send tracking info before end of day

Pay Jose Garcia using PayPal.Me

Thnx

U

Username Hidden

I’ve sent $125 usd
I didn’t see that was for us shipping,I am in Canada
Let me know

U

Username Hidden

I’ve sent $125 usd
I didn’t see that was for us shipping,I am in Canada
Let me know
I didn’t know & thought it was within the US which I would cover with the $125, but to ship to Dugald/Canada it’s $17.25. Could to add an additional $12 to cover the remaining cost since it’s only $5 in shipping within the US & what I was originally willing to cover in my end. Apologies should have asked where the package was shipping to begin with

09AFCC95-DC7C-4A2F-A0F6-F70E717B54C9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads