• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny Tune Up

Can you give me the adress?

If you call customer service they will do 25% without sending in the glasses. If you walk in, you need the glasses. I have heard a few things from different CS reps. One told me that every glass with the exception of the C-Six was eligible. Another told me that only stuff on the website that was not new release, limited, or elite. The press is the same for the Juliet and Penny. As long as there are no broken parts, they can just tighten up the nose bridge. I just got my penny's done a month or two ago. They do know me there as well but I don't think that should matter. If you are going to be in So Cal or know someone, I am pretty sure that if they were walked in they would be fixed. Good luck.

I'd like to see if I can ship mine to them to get em fixed cause Oakley want fix them. I've tried and tried. PLEASE HELP. Phone number or address would really help me. Thanks!

I emailed Oakley Australia about a month ago and they told me they will not accept Oakley Penny's from the US anymore for tune ups. I went through at least 10 replys with the customer service rep and had them check with management to see if there was anything they could do and they still said no. I was really disappointed but it is what it is.

Well to all of you out there reading this in hopes of finding a good answer I have one.. Just got off the phone with Oakley customer care and they told me (after alot of coaxing) that i can send my Penny's in to have the nose bridge tightened.. The cost of having them repaired is $64.99 and they did put the caviot of if they don't have the proper parts they will send them back but I will not be charged if they can't fix them.. I spoke with Erwin Moore (emoore@oakley.com) and he set up all the shipping stuff.. If I remember i'll update everyone when i get them back.. Wish me luck..

Well to all of you out there reading this in hopes of finding a good answer I have one.. Just got off the phone with Oakley customer care and they told me (after alot of coaxing) that i can send my Penny's in to have the nose bridge tightened.. The cost of having them repaired is $64.99 and they did put the caviot of if they don't have the proper parts they will send them back but I will not be charged if they can't fix them.. I spoke with Erwin Moore (emoore@oakley.com) and he set up all the shipping stuff.. If I remember i'll update everyone when i get them back.. Wish me luck..

Xman can do it I think and for a better price

Jamskate, not sure where you are from and this thread was all but dead before you posted in it, but $64.99 is a rip off when our local member X Man will do it for $30!

i will do the nosebridge tuneup with new rubber,all cleaned up and lookin new for 50.00.best thing about it......3 days leadtime!!!!

Back