• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I have a pair of GasCan Daily Prizm Polarized. I wear them for duty use (LEO K9) when wearing a hat as I do not like wearing the Flak 2.0 XL Prizm Daily arms beneath my hat. Dumb I know but it bothers me.

The Prizm Polarized are pretty awesome. I’ve worn them on sunny days and cloudy days.

The only thing that bugs me is trying to read the MDT (vehicle computer) screen and I have to take the sunglasses off to read it.

I have a pair of GasCan Daily Prizm Polarized. I wear them for duty use (LEO K9) when wearing a hat as I do not like wearing the Flak 2.0 XL Prizm Daily arms beneath my hat. Dumb I know but it bothers me.

The Prizm Polarized are pretty awesome. I’ve worn them on sunny days and cloudy days.

The only thing that bugs me is trying to read the MDT (vehicle computer) screen and I have to take the sunglasses off to read it.
Yeah same thing happens with shallow water polarized.

I have Prizm daily in fuel cell and Holbrook.
I am very light sensitive and live in Phoenix AZ wich gets alot of sun, and I have no problem using it on any day.
It is a very versatile lens at 14% I think it is dark enough for all the conditions I have encountered.

I use Prizm Daily Pol in my Flak 1.0 frames. They are my daily wearers and i LOVE the lenses. Versatile in many light conditions as everyone has said above me. You won't be disappointed in this lens. The only other comment i can make about these is that as polarized lenses, i can still wear these all day without any eyestrain. They're super comfortable and my favorite from all the Prizm lenses.

Latest Posts

Back