• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The Frog on the Oakley site says "PRIZM P" on the top of the right lens, which I assume is Prizm Polarized. I would assume yours are polarized. Nofair gave you the trick. 1. Slowly rotate your phone to landscape and see if there is a difference (not all phone screens are polarized the same) but.... 2. if it eliminates the glare off of a car window or water then it's most likely polarized. The box will also say.
Done the phone trick.. Definitely not polarized lol. Thanks for the input

Done the phone trick.. Definitely not polarized lol. Thanks for the input

Cell phone screen may not be the best way to test this as the newer LED tech does not black out with polarized lenses. Try looking at a TV screen or PC Monitor.
I know my cellphone I can rotate 360 degrees and it looks the same with all my polarized lenses.

I'm pretty sure Prizm Daily only came in polarized flavor. It's just that older Prizm lenses do not have PRIZM P etched on them, they only started doing that this year I think.

I've had a prizm daily polarized lense that didnt have any etching on it. It was a triggerman back when they first came out.

Cheers guys. Yeah my lenses didn't work with the mobile phone (cell phone, lol) but they looked sick when I put them on outside so I'm not sure.
I just orderd a pair of BIP oakleys so be good to compare them.

Cheers guys. Yeah my lenses didn't work with the mobile phone (cell phone, lol) but they looked sick when I put them on outside so I'm not sure.
I just orderd a pair of BIP oakleys so be good to compare them.

Are you sure you got the correct set? Check the SKU number on the inside of the earstem and see if that matches a prizm daily model.

The Prizm daily polarized were very overly produce so there is probably stock that is being used up before a prizm P etching is in rotation. That said, the prizm daily only came polarized. I looked for the longest time for a non polarized version for a few of our athletes. Polarization doesn't mix well with sports (imo).

The Prizm daily polarized were very overly produce so there is probably stock that is being used up before a prizm P etching is in rotation. That said, the prizm daily only came polarized. I looked for the longest time for a non polarized version for a few of our athletes. Polarization doesn't mix well with sports (imo).
Well your in luck because I have these extremely rare pair here for just £1500

Prizm daily polarized is best lens easily. Very pleasant to look thru. Should have more mirror coating thou.

Back