• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pro Site?

The pro site is for employees. You have to be an employee or former employee to gain access. When you create an Employee account it askes for information to verify that you are an employee before giving access. I'm surprised they didn't accidentally let the discount oout too lol

How would a customer gain access to an employee site?

Sent from Q's Note5

Apply at an oakley store and work there and ask them to help u with ur account. My account always has that banner :p (hint hint)

Apply at an oakley store and work there and ask them to help u with ur account. My account always has that banner :p (hint hint)
giphy.gif

Funny that I didn't order it that way and it was still cancelled. They even said it was their error and then came back and said it was because I ordered multiple. Yet others ordered multiple and got it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Funny that I didn't order it that way and it was still cancelled. They even said it was their error and then came back and said it was because I ordered multiple. Yet others ordered multiple and got it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
When I called about mine being canceled they said anything with FF was cancelled and any order containing more than 2 pairs was manually reviewed for cancellation. Not sure if that means they were canceled or if it was randomly decided.

Back