• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Romeo 1 Limited Michael Jordan

I don't get jealous either... I just don't like to spend money on items that have "made up equity". ;):headbang:
You got that right. According to our resident Socrates, they are prices are based on mutually agreed upon delusions.

Not such a bad thing, at times.

After all, like me, I'm sure you value your children more than the 20 bucks they're literally worth in terms of water and elements!!!

You got that right. According to our resident Socrates, they are prices are based on mutually agreed upon delusions.

Not such a bad thing, at times.

After all, like me, I'm sure you value your children more than the 20 bucks they're literally worth in terms of water and elements!!!

:lol: I haven't checked the black market for children recently. I would value them at what I spent on them so far. :spiteful: That's a lot of x metals I could buy.

I have a Chance to get a NEW
Oakley Romeo 1 Limited Michael Jordan .

What are normaly prices?
And is anyone interested in it?

I get photos in the next days.
Firstly, the original R1's were never released as a 'Jordan' specific model - it was only the fact that MJ was regularly seen wearing a pair with the red earsocks that they became known as 'Jordans'. However, due to the four digit serial and red earsocks, they are easily recognised as the earliest examples of Oakleys' first model in the X-Metal range and therefore will always command a premium price.

I cannot see them being termed as anything but 'Jordans' anytime soon - 1st gen just doesn't cut it...

There are also several other differences between these and their six digit counterparts - such as hand written serials on the box (if you are lucky enough to find a complete set).

Ignore the miss information from the other members who are quoting low-ball range prices. There is a pair on ebay at present at just over $1000 - a bit high but takes into account ebay fees etc.

Glasses only through the forum would be about $800 if they have the correct font on the lens etching (your pair do) and correct red earsocks without 'ce' and 'made in usa' embossed.

Good luck if you decide to buy them..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back