• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley selling shoes in O stores now......

Also went to a shoe store that had an Oakley case.. Had some oakley shades but mostly puma watches and other brands of watches. They had 2 Oakley watches.. one was an Oakley metal band hole shot with dead battery.. and a woman.s crankcase . They wanted way too much for the hole shot 477 bucks. Not sure what wanted for the other one.

Damn! I can't understand why they wont sell them here! I see a pair i would really get some use out of!

@Fresh how come you didnt tell us about this!

!!!!

!
I didn’t knew they were sending them to stores! I can get them online, but I’ll have to check my not so local O store and see if they sell them.
Btw you can get them in mercadolibre (latin ebay) and I can ship them to the States, just take into account that might cost a pretty buck due to size and weight

I didn’t knew they were sending them to stores! I can get them online, but I’ll have to check my not so local O store and see if they sell them.
Btw you can get them in mercadolibre (latin ebay) and I can ship them to the States, just take into account that might cost a pretty buck due to size and weight

Awesome thanks for the info. Im gonna check my o store first since flip is getting them on the island...we might be getting them too.

Nice to see youre still around!

IN MEXICO..... went to Oakley store in the Kukulcan Plaza and was surprised to see shoes in the store.... They are shipped in from Brazil. They had 50% off apparel and shoes also buy one get one free on sunglasses too no tax it’s included in price I guess..I bought a pair of shoes seeing as they are hard to come by now in the states. They were 90 bucks so couldn’t pass up a pair of Oakley shoes for 45 bucks..

View attachment 525429

View attachment 525430

View attachment 525431

View attachment 525432

View attachment 525433

View attachment 525434

View attachment 525435

View attachment 525436

View attachment 525437

I want all of them on the second row in the first picture...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at the metal Holbrooks most were 226.00 which most on Oakley site seem to be 183.00. That is a 43 dollar difference. Add on tax U.S. brings up to around 200 close. So I could have bought 2 for 226 works out to be 113.00 each . Good price but I decided not to buy.

Back