• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Siphon

I think they look quite nice, nice shape to the arms even if it's not carbon. I do wish they would ditch the red 'assembled in USA' patch, it's both naff looking and incredibly weasely, everyone knows it's marketing drone speak for Made In China, just own it already.

On an unrelated note, matte clear/neon Jawbreakers have been released, this makes me very happy.

Last edited:
These are not made in China. They say assembled in the USA because of the cost of the polarized wafer is so high. The wafer comes from Japan. The lens molding, frame molding, and assembly are all done at FHR.

Siphon, diecutter, ridgeline, split shot, new frog lite colorways, splatter collection, splatter fade collection, flak 2.0 xs, fire and ice collection, midnight collection, new additions to the crystal pop collection, also new rx frames

R3

:)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Siphon, diecutter, ridgeline, split shot, new frog lite colorways, splatter collection, splatter fade collection, flak 2.0 xs, fire and ice collection, midnight collection, new additions to the crystal pop collection, also new rx frames

R3

Pictures or it isn't real ;)

R3

Is there any possibility for Flak 2.0 XL Prizm Ruby polar lenses in the future? Hoping so since they’ve came out with many other Prizm polarized Flak 2.0 colorways.

R3

Also the latch alpha and latch beta

And the Woodstained Collection

Last edited:
I will post some Tuesday :)

Here's a few....

Split shot - made with the Fisherman in mind..... has an attached croakie

Ridgeline- similar to the straightback but taller

Radar ev splatter

Latch woodstain

I'll send better and in person pics soon!
d21681d8899827ff1a618ec7b66417d1.jpg
57dbd12e030cf378a15578a846d46d51.jpg
6f231c8077fc7d4c7dc9f5abf51c9dc9.jpg
94811ff5bc431dfd458651f6a9617273.jpg

Latest Posts

Back