• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Straight Jackets (Colour and price question)

Allan1875

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone !

Last year (possibly late 2013 even), I got some straight jackets and but I wasn't happy when they arrived at the look of the frame. I got them in solver and fire irdium but the silver looked different on the Oakley website.

Long story short, my favourite Oakley Straight Jackets were the ruby iridum and I told Oakley this and asked if they could supply those frames in exchange. They said they didn't have any but they had white. I was more than happy with this and they arrived with the "O" in a bronze colour.

I had never seen Straight Jackets this colour before so was really happy with them.

I've now purchased Frogskins as felt like a style change and I am going to sell my Straight Jackets but genuinely have no idea what to list them at. Can anyone give me any advice? Are there a lot of straight jackets out there with this colour frame? Would these be of interest to people? Really keen to know people's thoughts.

straight_jacket.JPG

Hey everyone !

Last year (possibly late 2013 even), I got some straight jackets and but I wasn't happy when they arrived at the look of the frame. I got them in solver and fire irdium but the silver looked different on the Oakley website.

Long story short, my favourite Oakley Straight Jackets were the ruby iridum and I told Oakley this and asked if they could supply those frames in exchange. They said they didn't have any but they had white. I was more than happy with this and they arrived with the "O" in a bronze colour.

I had never seen Straight Jackets this colour before so was really happy with them.

I've now purchased Frogskins as felt like a style change and I am going to sell my Straight Jackets but genuinely have no idea what to list them at. Can anyone give me any advice? Are there a lot of straight jackets out there with this colour frame? Would these be of interest to people? Really keen to know people's thoughts.

View attachment 168119
A white frame is a rough sell

Ima go out on a limb and say that while they may be rare (because they're custom) ... They're definitely not collectible

Vintage pairs, in proper colour ways and with original box and bag are ...

If those are in good shape, you could get about 60$-100$ for em with box, bag and papers

Back