• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Transfer Case

I personally was disappointed by the blue and white, I was hoping it would be more blue and less white. Blue faced transfer case would be awesome

got mine today in black/red dial....anybody knows if they are manufacturing fakes for this watch already...i am a little bit unsure coz i bought it in ebay! looks legit though...

BTW I've been thinking about buying a Transfer Case. Looking for an all-around daily watch, trying to decide between white, grey or black dial.

Well damn. Seems like Oakley has already discontinued the blue and white colorway. I got an email from Matco saying I cant get it. :( If anyone has one and would like to trade me for one of the other colors I would gladly do it! :)

Really? We still have one in stock at my store. If you have an Oakley store close to you, you could have them transfer it in from another store for you.

So I might be grabbing one of these soon and it will be my first real watch. Trying to decide between grey, black and white dials. Any suggestions? I'm somewhat partial to the grey because it's brushed.

So I might be grabbing one of these soon and it will be my first real watch. Trying to decide between grey, black and white dials. Any suggestions? I'm somewhat partial to the grey because it's brushed.

I like all four of them so I'd be in trouble but if I had to choose I would choose in the following order.

Stealth black/black dial
Brushed/white dial
Brushed/grey dial
Brushed/black dial

That's what I like in that order.....

Back