• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
So how did that go down for you? They approved a replacement for me and then after almost two weeks I have heard nor received nothing? I just messaged them back with a WTF?
Sounds like you'll be getting a refund. Better call some stores to see if they have a pair.

So how did that go down for you? They approved a replacement for me and then after almost two weeks I have heard nor received nothing? I just messaged them back with a WTF?
The just sent me a new set, didn’t want pics of the missing paint or anything. It took like a week and I received tracking on the new pair. And as of now I still have the original pair. They never contacted me back about returning them either.

So yeah the silver sold out but I kept a pair in my shopping cart and now the message says “coming back soon… sign up for the next drop” so they are not done milking yet.

3DC6D0B2-A581-4EAA-A97B-03730148E08A.png

That is just something it always say even with pairs that never comes back.
Ahh OK. Well it must be done then. I’m happy with only pulling the trigger on one pair of these. I love ‘em but can’t see them ever being as desirable as the Olympic edition gold

Latest Posts

Back