• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The just sent me a new set, didn’t want pics of the missing paint or anything. It took like a week and I received tracking on the new pair. And as of now I still have the original pair. They never contacted me back about returning them either.
Got a notice for a refund so unless it drops again my two will have to suffice. I sent one for a bar chop thinking I was getting a third so now a little nervous how that will Come out but it’s done and on the way back soon so no turning back 😂 😬 glad I kept a second intact in display

I guess it’s human nature… once the AG’s sold out now I want another pair. Most recent sold Aug 13th for $699US on ebay. Here we go. Forget any Amazon sales those of you who wrongly predicted. I managed to find a pair still available at retail price. Had to buy. DAMN.

Last edited:
So if you were thinking about it, here it is….
Thank you @Chris A Hardaway
CFC54274-3EEC-4784-A365-A24EA76575ED.jpeg
2B01B7B5-C0BF-41A9-BFD5-443A02FFF09F.jpeg

So if you were thinking about it, here it is….
Thank you @Chris A Hardaway
Thanks for posting this. A great warning for anyone else thinking to do the same: It was worth a try for sure but in my opinion it just totally destroys the unique samurai look of these glasses.

Oakley’s model for Xeus says he is really not happy with what has been done to them here.

FA267CDC-7D81-4206-BE51-563ECE3DC207.jpeg

The wearability of it is wonderful! You for sure know the bar is gone while they are on. I feel like I am no longer wearing a helmet face mask while riding my 4 Wheeler. No fears... I have my intact one still all safe and secure right next to the gold. It was totally worth doing to the silver since there was so many made anyway. I hope Fux or Lux or whoever they are thinks about a version without the bar.

Back