• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
54D81430-D8F3-486D-BCDB-FB61D7318368.jpeg
73AE6DBC-2F6E-465F-B165-54D4F75E47A7.jpeg

Thanks for posting this. A great warning for anyone else thinking to do the same: It was worth a try for sure but in my opinion it just totally destroys the unique samurai look of these glasses.

Oakley’s model for Xeus says he is really not happy with what has been done to them here.

View attachment 988232
Went from being a samurai to a ninja :assassin:

So the end of the story on my dealings with Oakley over these over priced things! Honestly I sent the one off to have the bar cut assuming Lux was sending me another Xeus but THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :mad:
Thankfully the bar being gone makes the one more wearable for me and I intend that pair is going to have plenty of road rash on it before I am done 4 wheeling with them on. I do have a 2nd for display so I am not hurting over it just pi$$ed at Lux for dropping the ball on the replacement. I did finish with 3 discount codes though and I can contact warranty blah blah blah not going to deal with it BS. End result I got two codes and a fellow member who bought one from me got the third. Another Lux adventure in the books 🙄

So the end of the story on my dealings with Oakley over these over priced things! Honestly I sent the one off to have the bar cut assuming Lux was sending me another Xeus but THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :mad:
Thankfully the bar being gone makes the one more wearable for me and I intend that pair is going to have plenty of road rash on it before I am done 4 wheeling with them on. I do have a 2nd for display so I am not hurting over it just pi$$ed at Lux for dropping the ball on the replacement. I did finish with 3 discount codes though and I can contact warranty blah blah blah not going to deal with it BS. End result I got two codes and a fellow member who bought one from me got the third. Another Lux adventure in the books 🙄
You should send me one of those codes for the emotional strain you put on me for seeing the butchery of the Xeus. I had nightmares and couldn’t sleep for a couple of days.

Glad to hear you got something out of the ordeal @XxrumkaxX. As long as that pair is already cut, consider having having the cut continued along the contour of the top of the frame.

It would remove the now very noticeable Oakley "billboard" for your forehead. Or get some LED's to light it at night. 😁 Ooh, maybe that is what the bar was for - like a light bar on a jeep.

Glad to hear you got something out of the ordeal @XxrumkaxX. As long as that pair is already cut, consider having having the cut continued along the contour of the top of the frame.

It would remove the now very noticeable Oakley "billboard" for your forehead. Or get some LED's to light it at night. 😁 Ooh, maybe that is what the bar was for - like a light bar on a jeep.
Its not as bad as the picture makes it look in the wild... I did consider it and envision it and I am afraid it will not look as good without in hand... gonna try to love it this way for awhile and if it bothers me maybe knock it off... The thought has happened

Latest Posts

Back