• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum 3.0

Any update on the number of posts per page?

Not yet, its actually more complicated then I thought. Its because of the way the forum builds the URL's for a thread that makes it very difficult to change the amount of posts per page. I am trying to find a solution to it, but right now nothing.

I'm curious, when I'm on my computer, which I am at the moment, I have access to the options bar with the smilies on top of the reply bar, but when I'm using it on my phone it's not there? I have a Windows phone and we don't have Tapatalk on the Marketplace so I view the forum thru my mobile browser, back in 2.0 I have access to the options bar but in 3.0 when I reply the options bar doesn't show up, just curious is this because it's not formatted for mobile browsers? Thanks

I just checked this and saw what you are talking about. Probably not formatted for mobile browsers. I am going to look into it, and hopefully fix it! Thanks for pointing it out.

I noticed some have gotten the points now for this but I still don't. I had this information already filled out on the old version of the board before the update and I went back and updated the list to add a few recent acquisitions, but I don't get any points once I save the updated changes. I'm guessing it you only get the points awarded if you never had anything listed before.

Yeah, I did the same and still nothing, just as yourself. I don't think that I have seen these points on but one person so far, so maybe they are still working on it.

Yeah, I did the same and still nothing, just as yourself. I don't think that I have seen these points on but one person so far, so maybe they are still working on it.
Yeh, still working on it. Might end up getting rid of that one for a different one because of the issues with it.

I'm curious, when I'm on my computer, which I am at the moment, I have access to the options bar with the smilies on top of the reply bar, but when I'm using it on my phone it's not there? I have a Windows phone and we don't have Tapatalk on the Marketplace so I view the forum thru my mobile browser, back in 2.0 I have access to the options bar but in 3.0 when I reply the options bar doesn't show up, just curious is this because it's not formatted for mobile browsers? Thanks

The mobile browser issue should be fixed now.

Any idea on when my galleries will come back?

Still trying to fix it, but its not going great. If you still have the photos, feel free to reupload them.

Latest Posts

Back