• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum Youtube Channel?

time2fly

Oakley Beginner
Hey, noticed that OForum has a youtube channel but doesn't really have any videos. Looks like it is associated with this site right?

OakleyForum.com - YouTube

Just wondering if you would allow members to submit videos? I have made some videos in the past, but would rather put them on Oforum's feed than my own.

Hey, noticed that OForum has a youtube channel but doesn't really have any videos. Looks like it is associated with this site right?

OakleyForum.com - YouTube

Just wondering if you would allow members to submit videos? I have made some videos in the past, but would rather put them on Oforum's feed than my own.

Yeah we'd love user submitted videos - collections, reviews, whatever Oakley related stuff you want to show off. Anyone else interested in posting some videos to our feed?

Feel free to PM me and we can get it going. Obviously credit will be given to the member who creates the video. I do like the idea of putting them on one centralized channel though.

I can make videos. I don't know of what, but I can do what is requested with what I have.

Cool! Video's can be whatever you want. Reviews of pairs, collection vid's whatever. After they are on the channel, we can also post them in a thread here. I'd be happy to send some OakleyForum gear for anyone who submits a few videos :). Thanks @Rustpot!

"What's up Rustpot?"

Oh, y'know, tryin to see how the lighting works at my desk for possible Oakley YouTube videos. What's up with your New Year?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420143236.213755.jpg

Does anyone have any videos they want? Have time this weekend. No ideas. Just burned out from work.

I always love seeing reviews of peoples favorite pairs, why they are there favorites etc. Feel like sometimes we get so focused on what we like, you don't realize the other awesome pairs until someone tells you.

Latest Posts

Back