• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys For Big Heads

Which glasses for big head

• Batwolf

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Oil rig

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Antix

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Fuel cell

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Flak jacket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
big head member here as well. monster dogs are a tad tight on me, but they are awesome. just cant wear them for a long time. pitboss and pb2 are a no go, too tight. hell, romeo and xx metal are "just right" on my noggin.

i personally think there are two types of large heads. being asian, my head is more wide than just large. this gives me a problem in wearing jupiter squareds and wire frames. scalpel and sj are tight as well.
pitbull fits ok but not really my style. subs and vintage zeroes are the best!

big head member here as well. monster dogs are a tad tight on me, but they are awesome. just cant wear them for a long time. pitboss and pb2 are a no go, too tight. hell, romeo and xx metal are "just right" on my noggin.

i personally think there are two types of large heads. being asian, my head is more wide than just large. this gives me a problem in wearing jupiter squareds and wire frames. scalpel and sj are tight as well.
pitbull fits ok but not really my style. subs and vintage zeroes are the best!
Wow. Never thought of it that way. Never would have thought someone would not be able to wear the almighty PB/PB2. I love the Jupiter Squared but damn... The stem just stretches too freaking far for this head.

QLR1 said:
Wow. Never thought of it that way. Never would have thought someone would not be able to wear the almighty PB/PB2. I love the Jupiter Squared but damn... The stem just stretches too freaking far for this head.

Me too, so to wifey they go...fits her fine....
Re: pb one and 2, i really wanted to wear them...just freakin hurts like a mofo! Had to sell what i get, then try again, then sell, then try....all in all, sold 6 or 7 pb one (3 trons), all nib, and one pb2... Sigh....oh well, still got my zeroes....

Me too, so to wifey they go...fits her fine....
Re: pb one and 2, i really wanted to wear them...just freakin hurts like a mofo! Had to sell what i get, then try again, then sell, then try....all in all, sold 6 or 7 pb one (3 trons), all nib, and one pb2... Sigh....oh well, still got my zeroes....
Not having an O store or vault within 3 hours of me ive had to buy and resell just to "try a style on" which really sucks. I want to try a Jupiter squared as I love the style but the Holbrook was tight. The PB1 i just sold fit me but didn't look right. I think peoples heads are large in different areas making some frames a go and some a no for us big headed creatures.

What are some of the wider wire frames? I tried on a crosshair 2 and the hinges flexed outward more than I liked. Afraid could have caused some issues.

I guess I should have stated that I'd be looking for somewhat of a"dressier" pair so would prefer not an aviator style.

Latest Posts

Back