• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2018 College Football Thread***

I most definitely was not expecting that outcome. Holy ****, Clemson played a great game. Trevor Lawrence is an absolute beast.
I've been calling Clemson winning it since seeing what Georgia done to Bama in the seccg...I never would've guessed it would go like that though! I have gotten so much grief from fellow Georgia fans for fawning over Lawrence and being sceptical of Fields...Lawrence is the real deal!!!

Clemson looked pretty good last night. The only thing I saw them struggle with was stopping the run game. Other than that they were flawless.
I told my wife exactly that last night. The old Bama with a power run game and stifling defense would've fared much better vs Clemson but they bought into all that Tua air it out hype and abandoned what has made them such a great dynasty.

Anxious to see how they respond next year. We might see a very nasty chip on their shoulder type of Alabama in 2019!

So 2018 can finally be closed. Congratulations to Clemson for rolling the Tide. Despite the flaws in the selection of championship participants, the system seems to work itself out in the end.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So 2018 can finally be closed. Congratulations to Clemson for rolling the Tide. Despite the flaws in the selection of championship participants, the system seems to work itself out in the end.

Unfortunately :( yes college football is gone for a little while. Second signing day coming up in Feb though and spring practice shortly after :). Dawgs picked up a really talented cornerback the other day. Man August can't get here soon enough!

The falcons have been tanking forever, what is a few more years going to hurt

I had no idea about the USC ****storm. They hired Kliff Kingsbury only to have him exit a month later for the Arizona Cardinals. The LA Times is having a field day with this.

I had no idea about the USC ****storm. They hired Kliff Kingsbury only to have him exit a month later for the Arizona Cardinals. The LA Times is having a field day with this.

Lynn Swann is a horrible AD! USC has been a mess since Pete Carroll left

Back